Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    I've been waiting to buy the Note 2 because I have to do the full retail. I love the NFL Mobile app on my Thunderbolt. Has anyone watched a game on the Note 2 and can verify that it can't match my Thunderbolt's quality when it comes to actually watching a game. Also, has anyone heard anything about Verizon not offering it next year? I gotta have unlimited data and I have to have the NFL package but if I can't have both, then I'll just stay with the thunderbolt until March then jump over to Sprint.
    Last edited by fwhomeboy; 01-06-2013 at 10:51 AM.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    I too had a thunderbolt and used NFL Mobile all the time. Now that I have a GN2 I use it all the time, i did not subscribe to NFL live but I did do a preview and it looks great on this phone. I may end up subscribing next season if it is available.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jrcast84 View Post
    I too had a thunderbolt and used NFL Mobile all the time. Now that I have a GN2 I use it all the time, i did not subscribe to NFL live but I did do a preview and it looks great on this phone. I may end up subscribing next season if it is available.
    Looks like not many people are with the NFL Mobile thinggy.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    I've got it and watched the first half of last nights game. As long as you have good signal everything shows up clear. It's an enjoyable experience and well worth the $5 a month.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by jrcast84 View Post
    I too had a thunderbolt and used NFL Mobile all the time. Now that I have a GN2 I use it all the time, i did not subscribe to NFL live but I did do a preview and it looks great on this phone. I may end up subscribing next season if it is available.
    Well, I got my Note 2 today and the NFL Mobile app doesn't look clear like the Thunderbolt. Looks like the resolution is low but I have it set to high. @#$%^&* !!!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by tjlandberg View Post
    I've got it and watched the first half of last nights game. As long as you have good signal everything shows up clear. It's an enjoyable experience and well worth the $5 a month.
    The Thunderbolt beats the Note 2 for clarity while watching NFL Network. I hate that because I really love watching My Football while i'm hard at work !!!
  7. #7  

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Use it all the time. Looks great on the Note 2. Love watching the Red Zone channel on this app on Sundays. For only $5 it's very worth it !!
  8. #8  
    classydave's Avatar

    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    I actually used NFL mobile on my Thunderbolt as well and it had pretty good clarity when I watched Redzone. With my Galaxy Note 2 it doesn't look good. I'm always using a good signal with wifi or 4G.
    "Fool me once.....shame on you! Fool me twice.....shame on you again! Because I'm shameless."
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by classydave View Post
    I actually used NFL mobile on my Thunderbolt as well and it had pretty good clarity when I watched Redzone. With my Galaxy Note 2 it doesn't look good. I'm always using a good signal with wifi or 4G.
    I'm glad it's not just mine. I wonder why this looks like it's not as good as a display as the Thunderbolt.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    I don't remember using it on my Thunderbolt but it looks better on my Note 2 then it did on my Gnex but most of that is the screen.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Redzone on my phone! Best app available.

    .
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlaltdefeat7 View Post
    Redzone on my phone! Best app available.

    .
    I love it but it's not optimized for our Note 2 yet.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fwhomeboy View Post
    I love it but it's not optimized for our Note 2 yet.
    Not optimized? Is there an update coming or something? Everything seems to work fine for me.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlaltdefeat7 View Post
    Not optimized? Is there an update coming or something? Everything seems to work fine for me.
    Mine works fine too but on my Thunderbolt it was crystal clear like HD quality. Now on the Note 2 it's like standard definition, not HD quality. I'm sure they gonna do something to make it better.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fwhomeboy View Post
    Mine works fine too but on my Thunderbolt it was crystal clear like HD quality. Now on the Note 2 it's like standard definition, not HD quality. I'm sure they gonna do something to make it better.
    Watching the games yesterday on My Note 2 made me miss my Thunderbolt. I can't figure out why in the world The Thunderbolt showed the games in HD and My Note looks so sorry ???
  16. #16  

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Never used NFL Mobile on the Note 2 (did on the Thunderbolt in 2011). I can say however Sunday Ticket (Directv) looks better on the Note 2 than the Thunderbolt did. It has a video quality setting for high/low. Is there a similar setting in NFL Mobile?
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    Never used NFL Mobile on the Note 2 (did on the Thunderbolt in 2011). I can say however Sunday Ticket (Directv) looks better on the Note 2 than the Thunderbolt did. It has a video quality setting for high/low. Is there a similar setting in NFL Mobile?
    Yes there is a settings menu and of course I have it on High Quality. I'm so bummed about this. I really wanted to see the games on this phone and I just knew it would be just as good as the Thunderbolt. I was wrong on that assumption.
  18. #18  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by fwhomeboy View Post
    Yes there is a settings menu and of course I have it on High Quality. I'm so bummed about this. I really wanted to see the games on this phone and I just knew it would be just as good as the Thunderbolt. I was wrong on that assumption.
    Have you contacted the developer about it?

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Have you contacted the developer about it?

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    I emailed Verizon and NFL Mobile and that was 12 days ago and no reply from either one. Not surprised either.
  20. #20  
    Johnly's Avatar

    Posts
    7,357 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Isn't their a setting? HD uses more data, so maybe by default it is set to standard over the network? Football!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #21  

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    Never used NFL Mobile on the Note 2 (did on the Thunderbolt in 2011). I can say however Sunday Ticket (Directv) looks better on the Note 2 than the Thunderbolt did. It has a video quality setting for high/low. Is there a similar setting in NFL Mobile?
    This is my experience as well.
  22. #22  
    Tkbredx's Avatar

    Posts
    1,856 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Any one trying to watch the game. If you have flash you can watch it on any of this streaming sites. If you want the specific link PM me.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Have you contacted the developer about it?

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    I just sent the developer an e-mail. I didn't know that I could get in touch with the developer. I thought I could just talk to Verizon and the NFL Mobile site. Thanks for the idea. I hope they respond.

    Vince
  24. #24  

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Is it $5 a month all year, only during the season, or can you pay month-to-month?
    Cory
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  
    fwhomeboy's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: NFL Mobile on the Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkbredx View Post
    Any one trying to watch the game. If you have flash you can watch it on any of this streaming sites. If you want the specific link PM me.
    Well that was a worthless PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Flickering flash videos on the Note! Help!
    By SuperCayenne in forum Samsung Galaxy Note
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 06:30 AM
  2. NFL Mobile on GN
    By dwaynewilliams in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:04 PM
  3. nfl mobile on gingeritis 3d v1.0
    By shawdzad in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 02:05 PM
  4. NFL Mobile on Gingeritis 3D
    By ksheth2130 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 03:19 PM
  5. How to install NFL Mobile on HTC Aria
    By bigrick352 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:41 PM

Posting Permissions

B