Galaxy Note 2 Screen Mode won't change

Dawn1634

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem with my Note 2 that I can't seem to fix. The screen mode was in standard since I got it, but now it has changed (don't know how) to a "negative" screen. I have tried to change it through normal settings, but it will not change back to normal. When I try to change it all of the options are the same. Even the camera and photos previously taken are "negative". Please help, I HATE this!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a problem with my Note 2 that I can't seem to fix. The screen mode was in standard since I got it, but now it has changed (don't know how) to a "negative" screen. I have tried to change it through normal settings, but it will not change back to normal. When I try to change it all of the options are the same. Even the camera and photos previously taken are "negative". Please help, I HATE this!

You mean the colors are inverted?

Try this settings>accessibility>Negative colors

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Dawn1634

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, didnt even know that was there. Fixed it for me. Now I feel stupid but I don't know how I changed it in the first place.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, didnt even know that was there. Fixed it for me. Now I feel stupid but I don't know how I changed it in the first place.

Glad its fixed. I didn't know it was a feature either. Glad you are fixed up :)

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

geneviever

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Note 2. 3 days ago and last night my color changed to negative also. I tried everything and was ready to go back to the store, your recommendations worked perfectly. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You deserve your machiato. If you are in the SoCal area, I will happily buy you one. Genevieve

AmberNote2

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I had exactly the same problem, so I am very grateful for the advice, however, I am also concerned that this seems to be happening by itself i.e. not a setting I had changed, therefore I wonder is it a fault? :-\

Mayra Elizabeth

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem today dont know how it changed!? I even called tech support and they didnt know how to fix it. So happy I didnt have to reset since it was the only option they gave me.. Thank You!!!

TimGall

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem with my Motorola Moto G, out of the blue. The fix suggested worked a treat. My psecdial thanks to the responder who suggested it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000