Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 51
Like Tree7Likes
  1. #26  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    I reviewed that and I could use it if I could get into recovery mode (or whatever Volume up+Power+Home is referred to). If I were to use Odin to put a stock rom on it could that make my phone operational?
    Were you running stock? . If so try using stock rooted package through Odin don't use 100% stock because that will lock your bootloader

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  2. #27  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Were you running stock? . If so try using stock rooted package through Odin don't use 100% stock because that will lock your bootloader

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    I was running BeansBuild 1, think I should just try putting that on via Odin?
  3. #28  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by BriDroid View Post
    I don't have 3G here (and it would have been far more than a 2 hour drive, each direction, to get into one), so I just bought one on eBay for about $400 (including overnight shipping). T-Mobile told me I could stop by and "look" at their display models and ask as many questions as I wanted. No thanks.

    Has anyone else picked up a G1? If so, where and how much? Are you using it yet? I can't wait for mine to arrive
    Try it and let us know

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  4. #29  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Try it and let us know

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Odin doesn't recognize my phone, crap. 2 questions, 1 what the heck should I do?! And 2, if I were to get a warranty replacement for this phone, would Verizon be able to tell that I messed with it? I know that rooting/unlocking bootloaders voids the warranty, but if they can't get past the boot screen will they know?
  5. #30  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    Odin doesn't recognize my phone, crap. 2 questions, 1 what the heck should I do?! And 2, if I were to get a warranty replacement for this phone, would Verizon be able to tell that I messed with it? I know that rooting/unlocking bootloaders voids the warranty, but if they can't get past the boot screen will they know?
    If they can get into download mode they will know. If I were you I wouldn't panic just yet. I would reboot my computer, put the usb cable in another port and try again. If you can get into download mode there is always hope. Just take a breath and try again

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  6. #31  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    I am sweating by reading this thread right now. Instead, i'll just play with my unlocked phone that thinks its an ATT version., haha
    Sent from my Rooted VZW Note 3
  7. #32  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    If they can get into download mode they will know. If I were you I wouldn't panic just yet. I would reboot my computer, put the usb cable in another port and try again. If you can get into download mode there is always hope. Just take a breath and try again

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Good news, my computer recognized my phone, bad news I put JBB1 on it and it restarted and is still at the "Samsung Galaxy Note 2" screen. If you can help me out here I'll buy you a Macchiato !
  8. #33  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    Good news, my computer recognized my phone, bad news I put JBB1 on it and it restarted and is still at the "Samsung Galaxy Note 2" screen. If you can help me out here I'll buy you a Macchiato !
    See.Good that's progress. Ok this will get fixed. Try the rooted stock version. If not then we will try the full stock. And start over

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  9. #34  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    See.Good that's progress. Ok this will get fixed. Try the rooted stock version. If not then we will try the full stock. And start over

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Forgive me for sounding like an imbecile but which versions would that be? Rooted original 4.1.1?
  10. #35  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    Forgive me for sounding like an imbecile but which versions would that be? Rooted original 4.1.1?
    [How to][VZW GNote2] Root/Rom via Odin w/video
    [How to][VZW GNote2] Root/Rom via Odin w/video

    First download in that thread

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  11. #36  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    [How to][VZW GNote2] Root/Rom via Odin w/video
    [How to][VZW GNote2] Root/Rom via Odin w/video

    First download in that thread

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

    I've got one that 1.5 gb on my computer called "root66_VZW_stock_system.tar.md5" vs the linked "root66_VZW_stock_system (1).7z.crdownload" which is almost 1000mb. Should I try mine anyway?
  12. #37  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    I've got one that 1.5 gb on my computer called "root66_VZW_stock_system.tar.md5" vs the linked "root66_VZW_stock_system (1).7z.crdownload" which is almost 1000mb. Should I try mine anyway?
    If your sur that original one is for the note 2. Then should be fine

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  13. #38  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    If your sur that original one is for the note 2. Then should be fine

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Put on and still at the boot screen, full stock time?
  14. #39  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    Put on and still at the boot screen, full stock time?
    Yeah go full stock. Then unlock your bootloader. Flash beans4 and reset up your phone

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  15. #40  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Yeah go full stock. Then unlock your bootloader. Flash beans4 and reset up your phone

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Can you give me a link with full stock too? Or is that in the one you gave me previously and I missed it?
  16. #41  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    Can you give me a link with full stock too? Or is that in the one you gave me previously and I missed it?

    [How to][VZW GNote2] Return to 100% Stock updated 5-12-13
    [How to][VZW GNote2] Return to 100%Stock

    Sorry I can not respond that quickly cause I'm at work
    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  17. #42  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    [How to][VZW GNote2] Return to 100%Stock - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    [How to][VZW GNote2] Return to 100%Stock
    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    p
    Thank you, Adam Outler suggested I flash the bootloader baseline which I did and came up with "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest VZW store for help." After reading that forum it seems that flashing to stock should fix it, do you agree?
  18. #43  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    p
    Thank you, Adam Outler suggested I flash the bootloader baseline which I did and came up with "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest VZW store for help." After reading that forum it seems that flashing to stock should fix it, do you agree?
    Yeah full stock should get you back up and running. Then just start over and unlock the bootloader and flash beans 4. When your done treat yourself to some pizza .

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  19. #44  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Yeah full stock should get you back up and running. Then just start over and unlock the bootloader and flash beans 4. When your done treat yourself to some pizza .

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    One this is finally working I'll keep my end of the bargain and donate to the cause, I cannot thank you enough if it pulls through as it should!
    sudbury78 likes this.
  20. #45  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    One this is finally working I'll keep my end of the bargain and donate to the cause, I cannot thank you enough if it pulls through as it should!
    I appreciate ,it but it's not necessary. Just happy to help when possible

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
    Peter Blanco likes this.
  21. #46  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    I appreciate ,it but it's not necessary. Just happy to help when possible

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    Thank you for your help, it's downloading now. I'll let you know what happens!
  22. #47  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Another satisfied customer of Droidxcon and hid endless talent and patience!!
    Sent from my Rooted VZW Note 3
    Thanked by 2:
    DroidXcon and Peter Blanco like this.
  23. #48  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    Thank you for your help, it's downloading now. I'll let you know what happens!
    Update?

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  24. #49  

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    I appreciate ,it but it's not necessary. Just happy to help when possible

    From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    A million thanks, my phone is finally working! You are the man DroidXCon, thank you so much!
  25. #50  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Blanco View Post
    A million thanks, my phone is finally working! You are the man DroidXCon, thank you so much!
    Very welcome,
    Now go directly to unlocking it. then place the beans 4 rom on your sdcard , follow the directions here on how to flash a rom with twrp [How to] Use Custom Recoveries - Let the fun begin! and you should be set
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Unlock your AT&T Galaxy Note 2 for free!
    By planoman in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 12:32 PM
  2. [GUIDE] How To Unlock Bootloader and Root Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 395
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:04 PM
  3. Verizon Galaxy S3 +Cash + Accessories for Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    By fillossofer in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace Threads
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 07:28 PM
  4. Verizon Galaxy Note (or even GSIII for that matter?)
    By shantheman#AC in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

B