Favorite drawing/doodling app......

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Title says it all really. I'm HORRIBLE at drawing but I love making silly doodles and sending them to my wife. Seems with the s pen, there should have been a drawing app built in. Something a little easier and more straight forward than s note.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I will check that out. Thank you for the tip. This phone is to much fun to do goofy crap with. Been sending the wife silly crap all day.

Like this. From an old shopping trip to Target with me being my usual goofy self.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355345327071.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355345327071.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 70

Sarihn

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Best drawing app on a mobile device = Sketchbook by Autodesk.

I bought it a long time ago so I forget how much it costs, but pretty sure it's $2. Easily worth that and much much more. Get it.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...etails?id=com.sketchbook&hl=en&token=JX0Lj4VW

Yep $2

This. It's an excellent program with a very friendly UI and S-pen compatability. I did this the other night at work while I was on break to get an idea on how "sketchy" you can be with it. click for table breaking image

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I just found the formula recognition today... I have never been so happy with this phone.
tebaty8e.jpg

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
This. It's an excellent program with a very friendly UI and S-pen compatability. I did this the other night at work while I was on break to get an idea on how "sketchy" you can be with it. click for table breaking image

Bought Sketchbook. Neat program. Can't figure out how to change colors though. Got opacity and size figured out. Are the any good tutorials maybe that you've found?

Thanks again for the tip.