My camera has a dot.

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Just got my note 2 all set up the way I like it, now I discover a little black dot on my pictures. Its on my lens it shows up on my screen, it moves when i zoom in and out. What to do? Deal with it or return the phone?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You're asking us what you should do? You just either extended your contract for 2 years or paid 700 bucks for that phone, so should you have to deal with something that isn't what you paid for? I think this question is a no brainer

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from Verizon with my new new note 2. She asked me if i installed any 3rd party camera apps. That question really pissed me off. After that they were really nice.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from Verizon with my new new note 2. She asked me if i installed any 3rd party camera apps. That question really pissed me off. After that they were really nice.

I dont blame you, and even if you did install a 3rd party camera app what does that have to do with them. The play store shouldnt void your warranty whatsoever.
And another thing, what 3rd party app do you know places debris on the inside of your camera lens????

lol sorry im a little irate for you

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I dont blame you, and even if you did install a 3rd party camera app what does that have to do with them. The play store shouldnt void your warranty whatsoever.
And another thing, what 3rd party app do you know places debris on the inside of your camera lens????

lol sorry im a little irate for you

Lmao

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I went there hoping they might be able to fix it. I just got all my stuff updated and didn't want to start over. She immediately started off like it was my fault. After that I no longer cared about being nice.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I went there hoping they might be able to fix it. I just got all my stuff updated and didn't want to start over. She immediately started off like it was my fault. After that I no longer cared about being nice.

I don't blame you I would have been the same way. I have said in the past there is no such thing as a stupid question but she proved me wrong.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I don't blame you I would have been the same way. I have said in the past there is no such thing as a stupid question but she proved me wrong.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Actually, there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people who ask questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12