Note 2 gonna be less than $299 soon?

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here know if or when Vzw is getting their note2 price in line with ATT and T-Mobile? Odd we are the only ones who have to pay $299

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
When you are in a rural suburb and your buddy pulls his gsm note 2 out......the LTE will blow the doors off whatever they be getting. After the holidays maybe?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
When you are in a rural suburb and your buddy pulls his gsm note 2 out......the LTE will blow the doors off whatever they be getting. After the holidays maybe?

good point the Verizon model has the extra radios so i can see them bumping it up since it has more radios.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
good point the Verizon model has the extra radios so i can see them bumping it up since it has more radios.

I think it is the experiance as well. LTE is chewing up map, and it is just a future base while the gsm networks top out on 3g+ or whatever + they market it as. I bet it is a culmination of everything stated above....big red will just bend them over untill the holidays are through lol.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I think it is the experiance as well. LTE is chewing up map, and it is just a future base while the gsm networks top out on 3g+ or whatever + they market it as. I bet it is a culmination of everything stated above....big red will just bend them over untill the holidays are through lol.

To be clear, when you say them you mean US dont you lol cause i paid $359 to uprade when all was said and done. I still can not sit correctly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2