1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Home Button Sticker

I bought a set of vinyl home button stickers on ebay before I even received the phone thinking the Verizon logo would surely annoy me. Over the past week I realized the verizon button wasn't nearly as intrusive or annoying as I thought it would be. It actually kind of grew on me. The stickers arrived a little late and if it were now, I probably wouldn't bother buying it. Well, since they're already here I decided to try them out. It comes in a pack of 3 for $6.99.(Marble white or Titanium grey) They actually sent me 6 total I'm assuming because of the delay in shipment.

For those of you who absolutely cannot stand the logo on the button, this might be the way to go to look as close to stock as possible. They're made of thin vinyl so it does not stick up like some of the other aluminum button covers. The white is a little more crisp compared to Marble white but it's barely noticeable. Again, had I known the Verizon button wasn't going to bother me I probably wouldn't have got these. lol After putting them on, I don't mind either looks..

Global Posts
    4,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Verizon Home Button Sticker

It doesn't look bad at all. But I'm with you.....the logo doesn't bother me at all.

Global Posts
    10,406 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Doesn't bother me at all....just says pimp, that is all.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

I think not getting the sticker dead center would bother me more than the logo would ever. Heck i got a spigen screen protector it works freaking great, but i messed up and on the edge there is a little bubble and it is driving me bat $h!t crazy
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

Global Posts
    4,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    I think not getting the sticker dead center would bother me more than the logo would ever. Heck i got a spigen screen protector it works freaking great, but i messed up and on the edge there is a little bubble and it is driving me bat $h!t crazy
    Too funny! I was looking at my screen protector and thinking....damn, it should have been further down.....haha

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Too funny! I was looking at my screen protector and thinking....damn, it should have been further down.....haha
    Yeah so i was watching this video and the guy put his on perfectly by finding the perfect spot then he taped it down on one side, removed the backing and dropped it back down. Simple yet i did things the hard way and now there is a glaring imperfection.

Global Posts
    4,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Yeah so i was watching this video and the guy put his on perfectly by finding the perfect spot then he taped it down on one side, removed the backing and dropped it back down. Simple yet i did things the hard way and now there is a glaring imperfection.
    I'm with ya - but it's not so bad I want to replace it. Any more and I would have already done it. OCD kicking in.

Global Posts
    10,406 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

The sticky mess would just bother me peroid.
    Thunderbolter

Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    The sticky mess would just bother me period.
    That's what she s.... Ehh.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Mr Fix-It

ROM
    Stock Rooted

With the flip cover I don't even worry about fingerprints on the phone. The soft felt(or whatever is on the inner side of the case) wipes away fingerprints. Screen protector be damned...hahaha
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

-Walt Disney

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    With the flip cover I don't even worry about fingerprints on the phone. The soft felt(or whatever is on the inner side of the case) wipes away fingerprints. Screen protector be damned...hahaha
    i am not worried about finger prints, im worried about these little scuffs that i have on the glass. i have been super careful with the phone and still ended up with scuffs. This was mind blasting to me. so i ordered the protector

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith317 View Post
    Same here! I love my flip cover. I hate how screen protectors look after a few weeks of use, but I also hate having small scratches on my screen. The flip cover is the best of both worlds. My screen is always protected when I'm not using it and perfectly smooth when I am using it.

I ordered some of these from Ebay as well. Buy 1 get 2 free, so I assume it is the same seller. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and still nothing. The VZW logo doesnt bother me so much either. But I plan to install one anyway to bring the home button level to the screen since my screen protector has made the button a little recessed.