How do you carry your Note 2?

ecs180

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
front letf jeans pocket...avoid the front right, or whichever has the change pocket...some people said the metal things on them can scratch the screen as you take it out of the pocket.

i rock some skinny jeans, and was pleasntly surprised this beast fit into all of them with no problem

asrx

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Quote "Sounds scary!"

Pfft - it's a phone! I hate how my friends and family baby their devices. As long as it runs and the screen isn't cracked, I couldn't care less how it looks. As if this wasn't obvious, I carry mine in my front pants pocket with a invisi-shield that won't stay on.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Quote "Sounds scary!"

Pfft - it's a phone! I hate how my friends and family baby their devices. As long as it runs and the screen isn't cracked, I couldn't care less how it looks. As if this wasn't obvious, I carry mine in my front pants pocket with a invisi-shield that won't stay on.

If you can make an invisi-shield to come off at will I can't wait for your next useful post. LOL.

Have you ever thought maybe babying their devices is how they keep their phones running and crack free?

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Just like all my other phones I carry it in my pocket. This is the only phone I've ever had a "case" for. I say "case" because the flip cover is hardly meant to do much more than keep your hand/face oils off the screen.

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I keep mine in the front right pocket. I am using a Speck candyshell case with a Verizon screen protector. Keys and everything else go in my left pocket. The Note 2 is just the proper width so as to fit comfortably without wanting to turn in there while I'm moving around. I thought about getting the Seidio surface/holster combo like I've had with past devices, but decided the N2 in a holster might look like a "fanny pack" or not allow me to bend at the waist. :eek:

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I use the Seidio Actve holster. The only thing that gets in my way is my stomach when I bend over.

Sent from my GN2 using Android Central Forums.

OffSpot2

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I had a DroidX (in a Seidio holster) on my hip from its birth. It just became a part of me and I never knew it was there. I wanted the Note 2 but was very concerned about the carry on my hip size. I got the phone yesterday (before my active case arrived in the mail) and it was trying to hold on to a very slim wet bar of soap. I was so afraid of dropping it that I would not take it out in public until my case arrived. Now that I have the Seidio Active case and holster, I can hold on to it like I wanted, it fits on my hip without my awareness, and I don`t even fall over like I feared. The size of the phone is overblown, if you have the right tools... And the screen is beautiful!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Got a hitch and u haul trailer.... With my brake stabilization in my new truck, I find the devise to travel nice and steady. I even have the brakes rigged in my truck to hit the skids if I leave behind s pen.

RedDeltas88

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I travel in the US and Canada. I have a Note 2 for the US and my GS3 for Canada. I don't walk around too much with the Note 2 but it fits nicely in my front right pocket of my cargo pants. I like my S3 in my el cheapo Niteize case. I'd put the Note in there, but it don't fit.

Note 2 in it's normal location.
2012-11-29_13-15-22_658.jpg

Silly Note, that's where an S3 goes.
20121223_175510.jpg

richdroidx

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
left front shirt pocket. still has the factory screen protector on it. thinking bout getting a slim case and protector for it but still will put it in my shirt pocket. dont like the bulky looking cases and i cant stand hip holsters not even for my old droidx or any phone. just my personal perference.

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
It's tempting fate, but left rear pocket of pants. I have a belt holster that works well (the version Best Buy sells) but only use it when dressing business causal. In vehicle it goes in suction cup windshield mount. The glass on my vehicle is almost perfectly vertical, which makes this pretty easy.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It's tempting fate, but left rear pocket of pants. I have a belt holster that works well (the version Best Buy sells) but only use it when dressing business causal. In vehicle it goes in suction cup windshield mount. The glass on my vehicle is almost perfectly vertical, which makes this pretty easy.

Do you have a picture of the one you got from BestBuy? They don't have the holster type in the Verizon store near me. As of now, I'm putting it in my front pocket using the Samsung Flip Cover case.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm seriously considering this monster, but my 2nd (part time) job is walmart. khaki slacks have plenty of pocket room in them, but I just wonder if this will be too big. typically, my rezound sits in my left front pocket, not restricting me from bending or squating. however, the Note 2 is a considerable size difference. I'm debating between the S3, this, and the razr maxx HD. Spec-wise, this is the winner. size-wise, I'm not so sure. anyone have input to this???

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a picture of the one you got from BestBuy? They don't have the holster type in the Verizon store near me. As of now, I'm putting it in my front pocket using the Samsung Flip Cover case.

Sorry this took me a few days. Here are a couple of crappy pictures of the case from Best Buy. As far as holster-style cases go, this is the best I've ever owned for any phone. Maybe I just haven't owned enough, but it appears as if they are selling a quality product in this case (pun intended).

upyravej.jpg

ube4a3e3.jpg

It's tough to tell from the pics, but the inside surface of the case and holster are both a nice felt material to limit abrasions to surfaces that may come into contact and rub.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Sorry this took me a few days. Here are a couple of crappy pictures of the case from Best Buy. As far as holster-style cases go, this is the best I've ever owned for any phone. Maybe I just haven't owned enough, but it appears as if they are selling a quality product in this case (pun intended).

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/27/upyravej.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/27/ube4a3e3.jpg

It's tough to tell from the pics, but the inside surface of the case and holster are both a nice felt material to limit abrasions to surfaces that may come into contact and rub.

I went to Best Buy today looking for it, but was unable to find it. All of the reps were tied up with customers, so didn't bother asking them. Maybe I can look for it on their website, or find one online somewhere.

Last edited:

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I called 2 best buy stores and they both said they were out. Checked online and it said I could do in store pickup to one. I called that one again and the girl found one misplaced.

This case is solid, i really like it. Really nice feel and im actually using the holster.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88