Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Default Does Best Buy price match

Does anyone know if Best Buy would price match the Amazon price on a Note 2?

Default Re: Does Best Buy price match

Quote Originally Posted by reb0957 View Post
    Does anyone know if Best Buy would price match the Amazon price on a Note 2?
    Yes they do.. I got mines at Amazons price.. You can take in a print out or they can check the website.. Hope you get one!

Sent from Miss Peaches GN2

That's how I got mine for $200. Amazon was on backorder today so, someone was turned down at best buy because of that.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    ROM
    Skyraider 1.3

yes, Best Buy will price match but the key is the competitor must have a device in stock when you try to price match. So fair price matching Amazon they will check the website and see if they have that is ready to ship before they price match.

I purchased through the reward zone mobile site do I could get the 5000 reward zone points deal ($100 value). I called before ordering to see if they'd price match and wad told I needed to place my order online, then call in and have them adjust (meaning I couldn't order at the Amazon price from the get go, I'd need to order at normal price and get a refund).

When I called and asked "can I get a price match on my order?" After giving my order number, the rep said they don't price match...I explained what I was told hours earlier and was put on hold for a while. She then tells me very hurriedly that they will do the price match, but I never told her who I wanted them to price match! Her again very rushed response was "the Amazon $199 price, we'll match that." Given I was upgrading, I was surprised that was the price she mentioned. When I asked if I would get an email confirmation, she told me they would just issue a refund. I'm very skeptical now that I will get this refund and the $199 price cause I have no evidence on my end that a price adjustment took place (order status online still shows $299 price). It was also weird how she spoke as if she really wanted me off the phone.

Needless to say, if it does happen...$199-$100 in gift certificates is a great deal (before taxes of course)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Yup, got mines through Best Buy price match. They just looked it up and gave me the ok for the price. Dont know if they looked to see if it was backorder or not.

Sent from my Verizon GN2 using Tapatalk 2