- 12-15-2012, 03:15 PM #2
- 12-15-2012, 04:00 PM #3
Re: How to pair my phone to a Kia Soul
If I am not mistaken if your phone sees your car you can select it through your phone and your car should register that something is trying to connect and you go from there with the pairing process. That is what I did since the phone recognized the car instantly and worked like a charm that way.
[GUIDE] Unlock Your Note 2 Bootloader! | [ROM] AOKP Jelly Bean for Verizon GS3
[GUIDE] VZW ROM Listing and Guide | [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! | [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock Updated 9/22
[GUIDE] [MODEMS] VZW SGS3 (SCH-i535) | [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!
- 12-16-2012, 03:42 AM #5
- 12-16-2012, 10:53 AM #6
- 12-16-2012, 11:19 AM #7
- By dublinus in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2012, 02:57 PM
- By SuckerDucker in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2011, 01:02 AM
- By davisj2 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:41 PM
- By Rickbubello in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:43 PM
- By MrJoseSanchezHero in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2010, 12:37 PM