$175 - $199.99 @ LetsTalk - New Lines and Upgrades

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Title says it all. Also if you use the coupon code, you get an extra $25 off at checkout (which will make it $175 + tax.) Plus there's free overnight shipping. And if you got the phone from anywhere else, see if you're still in the price match window, as I am. Going to get my $100 back from BB now. Hurry!

Coupon Code: 25RAFLTC

Samsung Galaxy Note II | LetsTalk.com

Thanks Captain53 from AndroidForums.

enfuego360

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
it depends on the store. i just happened to be going to bestbuy today, so i asked them and they said no. i think the price match is at the discretion of the store. but they will price match amazonwireless.com. they are showing the phone for $200, but for a new customer. hopefully they wont realize that.

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
it depends on the store. i just happened to be going to bestbuy today, so i asked them and they said no. i think the price match is at the discretion of the store. but they will price match amazonwireless.com. they are showing the phone for $200, but for a new customer. hopefully they wont realize that.

I would think all BestBuy's have the same policies. But I know they price match LetsTalk because I just returned from getting my difference back. You should try checking with the manager on this. Tell them to look it up online and they can find info on their own policy.

tooter123

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy will match the price of Amazon as long as it's not sold by a third party through Amazon and it has to be "IN STOCK" at Amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech