- 12-15-2012, 01:36 PM #2If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 12-15-2012, 04:57 PM #3
Re: What netwrok mode should I use?
Agreed with DroidXCon. First thing that I did was switch the network mode to LTE/CDMA, disabling the Global radio. If you have no reason to use the phone "globally" then switching it off may save you a little bit a battery life but not much I would say.
[GUIDE] Unlock Your Note 2 Bootloader! | [ROM] AOKP Jelly Bean for Verizon GS3
[GUIDE] VZW ROM Listing and Guide | [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! | [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock Updated 9/22
[GUIDE] [MODEMS] VZW SGS3 (SCH-i535) | [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!
- By wtherrell in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2012, 05:57 PM
- By philliegp in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:25 PM
- By stephanie85 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2011, 01:03 PM
- By Dirty Ders in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2011, 02:00 PM
- By kyomagi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:41 PM