- 12-15-2012, 04:11 PM #2
Re: 4G-3G toggle?
If you want to disable 4G you need to download an app called Phone Info (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...honeInfo&hl=en) and under Networks you can select only CDMA and that will disable your 4G radio.
- By kmk5976 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:21 AM
- By The200sx in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2012, 09:29 PM
- By lakedubvt in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:54 PM
- By nbpc77 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2011, 05:41 PM
- By Beezzy in forum SprintReplies: 36Last Post: 07-01-2010, 03:25 AM