Video is awesome!

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I love the video player on this phone, it so far has played every video file type from .avi to .mp4 to .wmv and even .mkv with no problems. On all my other android phones I always to download another video player to play anything but .mp4. Really nice to not have to use a separate player for that. Just another reason I love this phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I love the video player on this phone, it so far has played every video file type from .avi to .mp4 to .wmv and even .mkv with no problems. On all my other android phones I always to download another video player to play anything but .mp4. Really nice to not have to use a separate player for that. Just another reason I love this phone

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

I agree! The Note 2 can play all types of videos. I had previously burned a few videos using a little known video burner for my old Palm Treo smartphone from several years ago that used an odd form of video format. Even the built-in Windows media player on my laptops cannot play the videos. But my Note 2 plays the videos just fine! Makes me happy.

Casey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463