Bluetooth earpieces that work WELL with GNote2

pcbtmr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
This should include the ability of immediate reconnection on power up and success with voice dialing

I know a few have mentioned this somewhere but would be nice to have a thread for this. Looking for replacements of JB Icons that worked great with Thunderbolt.

Thanks.

Zs2art

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My Jabra Extreme 2 was fantastic up til the day I got my GN2 not sure why but audio for media and games is loud and clear but phone calls it is a nightmare. Very quiet and distant at max volume. I will catch myself jamming it into my ear just to hear when someone speaks softly. Very annoying especially since I have been a jabra fan always and this is my 4 Jabra device over the years.

kashabrown

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I am using a Jawbone - ERA (their top of the line model) with much success - voice dialing, caller id, etc. work great!!

secondandonly

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
is this is going to be used around a home office mostly you could consider a mobile bluetooth speaker with a built in mic and speakerphone capabilities.

I did a couple reviews here and here if you'd like.

for in ear, I use the elite silver as well. It comes with a charging case, quite innovative.

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Cheep jabra [so cheep it dosent have a name fust bt-xxx]
It controles svoice and has an omni directional mic and pairs easy.

Sent from my SGH-T889

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the samsung white one that was $50 on their site. Is nfc enabled for touch pairing. Got it for $25 with the 50% off coupon they gave me for registering my note 2. Should get it this week after xmas. Streams music too. I'll leave a review after I test it out

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Last edited:

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Ohh thats cool. I think ill get that if you review it positively.
Ill just use my jabbra with my galaxy tab, bluetooth mono dosent work with the note ii bluetooth stack.

I like listining to debbusey and erick satie in class lol

Sent from my SGH-T889