- 12-16-2012, 11:31 PM #2
Re: Touch screen sensitivity
Thats strange. I haven't experienced any issues with touch sensitivity on my Note 2. I don't believe that there is a way to adjust it. Might want to considering going to Verizon for a replacement if it's that bad.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
[GUIDE] Unlock Your Note 2 Bootloader! | [ROM] AOKP Jelly Bean for Verizon GS3
[GUIDE] VZW ROM Listing and Guide | [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! | [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock Updated 9/22
[GUIDE] [MODEMS] VZW SGS3 (SCH-i535) | [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!
- 12-17-2012, 09:46 AM #3
- By cole2kb in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2012, 12:23 PM
- By enormous in forum Motorola AdmiralReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2011, 05:27 AM
- By tabcourt in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2010, 10:20 AM
- By Tengoku in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:52 AM
- By wderwin in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:50 AM