Otterbox Holdout Busted Screen
Ive had the Note 2 for a couple of weeks now without a case, waiting for Otterbox to ship the Defender when ready. This morning I busted the screen AND I got an email from Otterbox saying they charged my card for a case. What is Verizons policy now for insured phones, will they replace it on the spot or do I have to call and pay a deductible?
- 12-17-2012, 12:38 PM #2
- 309 Posts
Re: Otterbox Holdout Busted Screen
Since it was physical damage, and if you have it insured through Verizon you will need to open a claim and pay a deductible. Head here to start the claim PhoneClaim.com - Verizon phones replaced fast! File a claim for your lost, stolen, or damaged phone usually ships same day as claim and they will overnight it to you.
- 12-18-2012, 01:17 PM #4
- By AppleGeek21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:44 PM
- By Cherenkov in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 14Last Post: 07-10-2012, 04:43 PM
- By ksb63 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:53 AM
- By potheadhero in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2010, 07:26 AM
- By 0pusX in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:41 AM