Yahoo Accounts

toothdoc4

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
So I have an email address with sbcglobal.net, which is part of Yahoo. I have that account set up in my phone for email. Just today I keep getting an error message saying that I need to restore an account for a Yahoo account that is not mine. I don't know where it came from, but more importantly I don't know how to get rid of this error message and delete this account. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I keep getting a log in failed from yahoo with the native mail app (set up as pop mail]. Very frustrating. It resolves itself then comes back multiple times a day. I don't like the ad based yahoo app.

toothdoc4

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't like the stock email app and don't use it. I have been much happier with the Yahoo app, since I have different folders where I keep my emails and can access them all with that app. With the stock email you can only access the ones in your inbox.

scott750

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been having issues connecting to yahoo using the stock mail app for the last few days or password incorrect errors. It was working without issue for the past month.

So I cleared the cache and cleared the data, which basically deleted all of my mail. So I re setup my account and now it's downloading fine.

So everybody saying the stock mail app and yahoo don't work is untrue. Never had a problem until this.

Hope this helps someone! :)

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol