- 41 Posts
looking for input on a possible defect
I have had my Note 2 since launch day and it has been great. I started playing Words With Friends for the first time and I noticed that sometimes the center of the tile area at the bottom seems sluggish. I will try 5 or six times to move a tile on to the board and it wont move. Other times it is fine and I have not noticed any issues in other programs.
I am asking if anyone has run in to this before. Is it an issue with the game? It is easy for me to swap my phone out as I work for a VZW retailer, but don't want to go through that if it is just a problem with the software. Thanks
- 12-18-2012, 12:43 PM #2
- 12-18-2012, 08:18 PM #3
- 578 Posts
Re: looking for input on a possible defect
I have noticed dead spots with the L on my keyboard and lower center in other apps as well. Intermitant but bothersome. Have not noticed this with my son's or wife's N2 with the same apps. If I were to guess it's an issue with my phone's touch input and not the app.
- 12-19-2012, 12:35 AM #4
- 1,054 Posts
- By HeyBob in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2011, 11:21 AM
- By bigoldthor in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2011, 02:20 PM
- By JMusic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2011, 11:35 AM
- By adriano#ac in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2010, 01:15 PM
- By roguephoenix#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2010, 05:11 PM