Motorola S10 HD Bluetooth headphones?

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how will they work with the note? Hoping my wife got them for me for Christmas and just want to make sure they work good.

Brandon

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Only used them 2 or 3 times so far but they have worked as they should, only issue I had was I had to pair them with the phone again because the volume wouldn't change. Apparently that's a known issue with the S10 headphones that fixes once unpaired and paired.

Edit: should clarify, I've only used them 2 or 3 times with the Note 2. Had them for almost a year and they work great other than having to pair them again once in a while because of the volume issue.

Last edited:

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The user reviews on amazon are really bad. I just ordered lg ones that got exceptional reviews. Same price as well on amazon.

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. A co worker has them and loves them. I will try them. If they are bad I can return them and this is all if my wife even got them for me.

John Campbell1

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
The S10 will not connect to the Note 2 in my opinion..I have tried searching and will not find it..I flipped back on my iphone 4 and they conencted in seconds.

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well just got them today. So far love them. But still don't have the note yet. Maybe tomorrow if the weather isn't that bad.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I got these for Christmas too. They are tight, but sound good. I haven't tried adjusting the volume yet.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums