- 12-18-2012, 02:10 PM #2
Re: Motorola S10 HD Bluetooth headphones?
Only used them 2 or 3 times so far but they have worked as they should, only issue I had was I had to pair them with the phone again because the volume wouldn't change. Apparently that's a known issue with the S10 headphones that fixes once unpaired and paired.
Edit: should clarify, I've only used them 2 or 3 times with the Note 2. Had them for almost a year and they work great other than having to pair them again once in a while because of the volume issue.
- 12-18-2012, 02:16 PM #3
- 12-18-2012, 03:56 PM #5
- 12-23-2012, 10:15 AM #6
- 12-23-2012, 11:40 AM #7
- 12-26-2012, 07:36 AM #9
- 12-26-2012, 08:41 AM #10
- 03-04-2013, 12:46 AM #11
- By jerryduncan52 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:00 AM
- By mla3344 in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2012, 12:31 AM
- By omahawildcat in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2012, 06:50 PM
- By Xxw0lfxX in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-03-2012, 10:34 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 01-20-2010, 09:31 AM