One handed use?
Ok I'm a bit confused here but sometimes I let people see my phone and they respond there is no way they could use it one handed. I tried and think when or where are you only able to use a phone one handed? When I had my iPhone I used both hands. One to hold it and the other to answer calls or what not. Just don't understand where I would find myself in a situation where I was forced to use my phone one handed. Anyone have examples where this is an issue?
- 12-18-2012, 03:37 PM #2
- 12-18-2012, 03:50 PM #4
- 12-18-2012, 07:52 PM #5
- 113 Posts
Re: One handed use?
I have had the bb storm and currently have the thunderbolt. I use my phone one handed all the time. I may have to use my wife's iPhone with 2 hands sometimes because it feels cramped. I used my buddies note Sunday and was able to use it one handed. Maybe it helps that ia can reach all 4 corners with my thumb with little stretching. It's nice to be larger than most. Another friend was trying to talk me into a fly grip earlier. Just seems to be in the way.
- 12-18-2012, 08:40 PM #6
- 12-20-2012, 07:11 PM #7
- By jeffreyjames1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 48Last Post: 10-13-2012, 04:50 PM
- By jz68 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2012, 08:33 PM
- By ••dbdoinit in forum Forum GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:59 AM
- By dylan808 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2011, 07:05 PM
- By grantnmel in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:00 AM