Firmware upgrade issue scrren HELP!!

JMerk101

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for verizon and upon my atempt and fail to root i was met with a screen that says "Firmware upgrade and encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again." For some reason i cannot get to recovery mode. any ideas? -Thank You

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for verizon and upon my atempt and fail to root i was met with a screen that says "Firmware upgrade and encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again." For some reason i cannot get to recovery mode. any ideas? -Thank You

How did you attempt to root?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site

And this is why I am afraid to root. Yep, I'm scared.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
If you follow the directions that in the root section word for word you will not have an issue. The directions are very straight forward and easy to follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan