S pen jumps
Noticed today when using my S pen there is a quarter inch tall part of the screen all the way across that my S pen will not be recognized by the screen and it jumps over. I rebooted and tried in multiple applications all still same results.
Thinking unit is bad but want opinions as I really don't want to go through the hassle of swapping out if I can help it
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-19-2012, 09:58 AM #2
- 12-19-2012, 10:16 AM #4
- 12-19-2012, 12:18 PM #6
- 12-19-2012, 01:36 PM #7
Re: S pen jumps
Are you using a case that has a kickstand? Just for chits and giggles I opened the note app and moving the S pen around and noticed it will jump near the magnet when the kickstand is closed. Works fine when it's out. That's on the Seido Active case anyway.
- 12-19-2012, 04:08 PM #8
- 05-09-2013, 07:02 PM #9
- 1 Posts
Re: S pen jumps
Any updates on the pen skipping band? I just noticed my note 2 has the same issue. Basically the pen skips back and forth over a quarter inch band that runs from the top of the screen to the bottom. It's almost like a dead zone.
Just wondering if fishman33185 finally had to replace his note 2?
- By twizler3 in forum GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2010, 09:16 PM
- By robbinsgj in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2010, 06:37 PM
- By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2010, 09:34 AM
- By TuffDadSF in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 12-24-2009, 11:17 AM
- By runner7395 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:25 PM