"No Network Connection" when texting
Hi all....I seem to be getting this message a few times a day and it's starting to bother me. I'll send a message and it will either "send" and come back as failed or it'll straight up say "No Network Connection". It has happened when I was connected to both 4G and 3G with strong signals. Not sure if I'm the only one. I'll try to get a screenshot next time it happens.
Anyone else having this issue? I'm pretty new to Android so I'm not sure how to go about this...
- 12-19-2012, 12:51 PM #2
Re: "No Network Connection" when texting
Sometimes I'll send a message and it fails and I try over and over and it keeps failing (even though I have a connection). It eventually sends but it takes a few retries.
- 12-21-2012, 07:57 AM #4
- 01-04-2013, 06:12 PM #6
- 01-05-2013, 12:33 AM #8
- 01-05-2013, 10:06 PM #9
- 01-05-2013, 10:27 PM #10
- By Ulises Zavala in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2013, 10:36 PM
- By illmaticnexus in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 7Last Post: 06-02-2012, 02:43 AM
- By ApacheXMD in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2010, 12:39 AM
- By BradPa in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2010, 11:13 AM
- By Night Train in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2010, 12:47 PM