Setting to only allow updates when on wifi?

JGRJR

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I am coming from a Galaxy Nexus. There was an easy to find setting to only allow apps to update if connected to wifi. I have not been able to find a similer setting on the Note 2.
Last night I was trying to conserve battery because of a power outage. I shut of my wifi and bluetooth, went to bed with no power and woke up with a lot of wireless data burned for no reason.

I have been searching through settings and have not found anything. Any ideas?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I am coming from a Galaxy Nexus. There was an easy to find setting to only allow apps to update if connected to wifi. I have not been able to find a similer setting on the Note 2.
Last night I was trying to conserve battery because of a power outage. I shut of my wifi and bluetooth, went to bed with no power and woke up with a lot of wireless data burned for no reason.

Try settings> wifi> menu button> advanced> auto connect>

Besides that just don't allow auto updates in the market

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site

It's right there in the settings menu while you're in the market.

Attachments

• 2013-01-16 00.51.42.png
    2013-01-16 00.51.42.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 19

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza