- 5 Posts
Setting to only allow updates when on wifi?
I am coming from a Galaxy Nexus. There was an easy to find setting to only allow apps to update if connected to wifi. I have not been able to find a similer setting on the Note 2.
Last night I was trying to conserve battery because of a power outage. I shut of my wifi and bluetooth, went to bed with no power and woke up with a lot of wireless data burned for no reason.
I have been searching through settings and have not found anything. Any ideas?
- 12-19-2012, 02:55 PM #2
- 01-15-2013, 09:42 PM #3
- 01-16-2013, 12:53 AM #4
- 02-07-2013, 09:26 PM #5
- 02-07-2013, 09:34 PM #6
- 02-07-2013, 09:55 PM #7
- By MarcD#AC in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:40 AM
- By shley00 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2011, 02:03 AM
- By Forgetful in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:50 PM
- By black05x5 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2011, 02:05 PM
- By TaeKwonDonkey in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2010, 12:39 PM