- 5 Posts
Setting to only allow updates when on wifi?
I am coming from a Galaxy Nexus. There was an easy to find setting to only allow apps to update if connected to wifi. I have not been able to find a similer setting on the Note 2.
Last night I was trying to conserve battery because of a power outage. I shut of my wifi and bluetooth, went to bed with no power and woke up with a lot of wireless data burned for no reason.
I have been searching through settings and have not found anything. Any ideas?
- 12-19-2012, 01:55 PM #2If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 01-15-2013, 08:42 PM #3
- 01-15-2013, 11:53 PM #4
- 02-07-2013, 08:26 PM #5
- 02-07-2013, 08:34 PM #6
- 02-07-2013, 08:55 PM #7
- By MarcD#AC in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:40 AM
- By shley00 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2011, 01:03 AM
- By Forgetful in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2011, 10:50 PM
- By black05x5 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2011, 01:05 PM
- By TaeKwonDonkey in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:39 AM