A tiny bluetooth speaker to throw in your bag

secondandonly

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
What do you guys use when you need more sound than the Note 2's built in single speaker?

I reviewed Logitech's mobile boombox here and I really liked it

Cheaper alternative to the Jambox at half the price. Don't waste your money on the marketing. Sound on this speaker is great so far. Rubberized metal coating is really sturdy and bass is pretty great. It's still small, but the box is a little chubbier. That allows it to move more air around than the Jambox though and you can feel it. Volume doesn't get as high as I'd like though.

Anyone tried it out themselves?

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
What do you guys use when you need more sound than the Note 2's built in single speaker?

I reviewed Logitech's mobile boombox here and I really liked it

Cheaper alternative to the Jambox at half the price. Don't waste your money on the marketing. Sound on this speaker is great so far. Rubberized metal coating is really sturdy and bass is pretty great. It's still small, but the box is a little chubbier. That allows it to move more air around than the Jambox though and you can feel it. Volume doesn't get as high as I'd like though.

Anyone tried it out themselves?

Can anyone else chime in about another good speaker to look at ?

secondandonly

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone else chime in about another good speaker to look at ?

I have reviews coming up for a bunch more. The Jabra Solemate, Jawbone Jambox, Soundmatters FoxL v2, and a speaker from Jensen that I reviewed here. The Jensen speaker is NOT the best you'll find, but it is passable for only $50

I haven't done enough testing yet to tell you which is the best of the bunch, but from initial impressions the Logitech is the whole package at the best value. If money is no object and you don't mind a little more size, then the Solemate seems to be the early leader. The Jambox seems to be too small to move enough air around to really punch out enough bass. These little speakers are capable of a lot, but Jambox seems to have taken the front of the pack due largely to marketing. I'm not saying it isn't a great speaker, I'm just saying there are options that are easily comparable and possibly even better.

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have the small jambox.
Its the good good
If I were you I would be very selective of the bluetooth speaker set I buy.
I like jambox for the live audio and frequency range.
Be sure you get one with good bluetooth and good speakers and amp. Sheel, name, who cares. Look at the tec specs and compare.

Sent from my SGH-T889

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered this bad boy and I'm super excited about it lol. .

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie