I root my galaxy note 2 now what?

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
did any one use ExynosAbuse APK v1.40 to root your device? i just did mine , was extremely easy. Now what?
first thing i like to do is get the SPlaner installed, how do i do that?
any suggestion is appreciated.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much, I just applied the S Planner Calendar widget this is pretty cool. I also add titanium backup however i havent done the busybox and superuser app what are the advantages?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much, I just applied the S Planner Calendar widget this is pretty cool. I also add titanium backup however i havent done the busybox and superuser app what are the advantages?

Superuser allows you to allow or deny an app superuser access. it also allows you to use it to unroot your device.

Busybox: Android is based on linux , but it is a stripped down version of linux so it doesn know all the commands that it could. Busybox adds a bunch of commands to your android device.
So i dont know French but if i had rosetta stone i could learn french and how to use is. Busybox would be my rosetta stone. Many apps will need you to have busy box so your device can execute their commands.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
did any one use ExynosAbuse APK v1.40 to root your device? i just did mine , was extremely easy. Now what?
first thing i like to do is get the SPlaner installed, how do i do that?
any suggestion is appreciated.

Try Ad Away with the MVPS blocking hosts file (selectable in the app's options). Not only blocks ads but known malicious websites. It also speeds up loading of webpages. This app is one of the main reasons I root my devices.

Also, as already mentioned, use all features of back up apps such as Titanium Backup or MyBackup Pro. :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just used Odin with the stock Rooted ROM so it has all the necessary parts pre-installed, quick flash (6:08 minutes later) and voila I was rooted. Unlocking the bootloader took a bit longer, more because I was not aware that it was done so I started from scratch quite a few times. That is resolved now so I think it tells you that you are done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20