- 353 Posts
Since I've gotten my note 2, my Verizon backup assistant won't work. It won't even open, just stays at "loading" then errors out. I had to send a vcard file to my google account to sync my contacts. Took forever to figure out. Just wondering if this is a device issue or service issue. I'm guessing service
sent from Galaxy Note 2Razr ics rooted
- 12-21-2012, 07:49 AM #2
Re: Backup Assistant
I never used Backup Assit from Verizon but I did notice that when I got my phone in the store the guy activated it without asking and he noticed it was having problems so I told him to not even bother because I would end up disabling it later.
[GUIDE] Unlock Your Note 2 Bootloader! | [ROM] AOKP Jelly Bean for Verizon GS3
[GUIDE] VZW ROM Listing and Guide | [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! | [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock Updated 9/22
[GUIDE] [MODEMS] VZW SGS3 (SCH-i535) | [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!
- 12-21-2012, 09:12 AM #3
- By rortt in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 37Last Post: 08-02-2011, 12:29 AM
- By ws6.baker in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:20 AM
- By worm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:31 PM
- By pleeho in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2010, 12:09 AM
- By ericatomars06 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:14 AM