Help getting saved music to SD card.
Hey all I am kinda new to the Galaxy Note 2. Well I got my 1st Note and within a week of having it had a problem with it so had to take it back to Verizon. They replaced it with a brand new Note. I realized after activating my new phone that all my music files I thought were on my SD card are gone. How do I go about saving all my music to my SD card and not to my internal memory. Thanks for your help.
Sent from my Galaxy Note II using tapatalk2
Last edited by 300SS; 12-25-2012 at 07:40 AM.
- 12-25-2012, 07:49 AM #2
Re: Help getting saved music to SD card.
Just file transfer them to the SD card. I simply dumped all mine in a music folder.
I use itunes on a mac but if you happen to use itunes check out double twist, it takes care of this stuff for you and is an excellent player.
- By Shaiboog in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:13 PM
- By jgurnett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2011, 12:06 PM
- By Ronnyp74 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2010, 09:29 PM
- By BTSee in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2010, 10:51 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2010, 04:43 PM