- 7 Posts
Help getting saved music to SD card.
Hey all I am kinda new to the Galaxy Note 2. Well I got my 1st Note and within a week of having it had a problem with it so had to take it back to Verizon. They replaced it with a brand new Note. I realized after activating my new phone that all my music files I thought were on my SD card are gone. How do I go about saving all my music to my SD card and not to my internal memory. Thanks for your help.
Sent from my Galaxy Note II using tapatalk2
- 12-25-2012, 08:49 AM #2
Re: Help getting saved music to SD card.
Just file transfer them to the SD card. I simply dumped all mine in a music folder.
I use itunes on a mac but if you happen to use itunes check out double twist, it takes care of this stuff for you and is an excellent player.
- By Shaiboog in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2012, 09:13 PM
- By jgurnett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2011, 01:06 PM
- By Ronnyp74 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:29 PM
- By BTSee in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:51 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2010, 05:43 PM