How to delete pics in Galery?

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
How do I delete some of my pics I don't want in my Gallery? i can't seem to delete some of individual pics.
Thanks,
Rob

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
How do I delete some of my pics I don't want in my Gallery? i can't seem to delete some of individual pics.
Thanks,
Rob

Open the gallery> select the album > select the picture you want to delete> upper right hand corner there is a picture of a trash can> it will ask if you want to delete say ok

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
A lot of them in there won't let me. No trash can (delete) icon. I get the "share" icon.
Thanks,
Rob

Well you can connect to a computer. Then use your computer to browse your phone for the file containing your pictures and delete them. .... or you may have those pictures linked to a photo account like picasa (google) account. Like my pictures from my Google+account show up on my phone. So I can only change that by deleting them from google+. Or unsyncing pictures from Google account and the phone
dy4a3yha.jpg

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Thank you.
That's what I was pondering as well.
Some are pics I sent in text messages that are still on my text history. One is a pic I used in a sketch program. Still trying to figure out the rest.
Thanks again for being here DXc. Your efforts are always greatly appreciated. A Macchiato is on the way.
Rob

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thank you.
That's what I was pondering as well.
Some are pics I sent in text messages that are still on my text history. One is a pic I used in a sketch program. Still trying to figure out the rest.
Thanks again for being here DXc. Your efforts are always greatly appreciated. A Macchiato is on the way.
Rob

Very welcome and thank you Merry Christmas

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I tried going to my desktop computer via USB. I want to delete the file "Private Photos" (1 pic) and "Profile Photos" (2 pics). I can't see them on my computer in MTP or PTP. I can see all the pics and videos I'm able to delete on my computer, but not these two.
I'll keep trying.
Rob

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I tried going to my desktop computer via USB. I want to delete the file "Private Photos" (1 pic) and "Profile Photos" (2 pics). I can't see them on my computer in MTP or PTP. I can see all the pics and videos I'm able to delete on my computer, but not these two.
I'll keep trying.
Rob

You probably need to delete them from the sketch app. Do you have a google +account. The other pictures have to be linked to an account somehow

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Wait a minute...
All my pics and videos appear to be going into my phone storage, not my SD card.

Settings>Storage>Device Memory>Pictures Videos... I can see my pics and videos. Device Memory 16.00GB>Pictures,Videos 12.18MB.

SD card>Total space 59.47GB. Available space 59.21GB.

I want all that to go on my 64GB Micro SD card. Did I configure that wrong? How do I correct that?

I'll check the Sketch App.
Thanks again,
Rob

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
In MTP, I can see them on the SCH-I605>Card>DCIM>Camera> files of pics and videos. I copied them all onto my desktop computer.
I'm a little paranoid because I just lost two years of pics and videos when my Thunderbolt died. Lost them all.
Thanks again,
Rob

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Wait a minute...
All my pics and videos appear to be going into my phone storage, not my SD card.

Settings>Storage>Device Memory>Pictures Videos... I can see my pics and videos. Device Memory 16.00GB>Pictures,Videos 12.18MB.

SD card>Total space 59.47GB. Available space 59.21GB.

I want all that to go on my 64GB Micro SD card. Did I configure that wrong? How do I correct that?

I'll check the Sketch App.
Thanks again,
Rob

If you open the camera app, click on settings icon(the gear). Near the bottom should be a storage option. It will let you choose between phone and storage card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
If you open the camera app, click on settings icon(the gear). Near the bottom should be a storage option. It will let you choose between phone and storage card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

OK, that was set correctly. This is a LOT of smartphone. Don't want to lose my pics, especially Christmas with family.
Thank you,
Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37