Why is it hard to find good quality wallpapers?

flipster

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
All the wallpapers in Zedge look blurry, and even if I try to save one from Google it comes out blurry too. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Download the app(s) Picspeed or Backgrounds from Google Play. Both have high quality wallpapers and I use them. You're welcome. Hehe :D

jsadler09

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It sounds like they may be low res images. I've always had good luck with the Backgrounds app, so +1 for that. Now that I have a powerhouse of a phone, I'm taking advantage and using a live wallpaper. Really liking Blue Skies right now.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
You guys are doing it all wrong. Just Google image search whatever you want and download it and make it your wallpaper.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
You guys are doing it all wrong. Just Google image search whatever you want and download it and make it your wallpaper.

I must be doing it wrong because all the images that I simply tried to make my wallpaper had to be cropped in one way or another because they are not sized for our phone and it's launcher . So I find an image then I use an app called image 2 wall paper and this seems to crop it so it doesn't get blown up or distorted

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I must be doing it wrong because all the images that I simply tried to make my wallpaper had to be cropped in one way or another because they are not sized for our phone and it's launcher . So I find an image then I use an app called image 2 wall paper and this seems to crop it so it doesn't get blown up or distorted

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

I downloaded and used the app you mentioned on my current wallpaper (which is not the correct size for our devices) and it output an image that is exactly the same as if I'd just set the original image as a wallpaper and let the Note II crop it. What am I doing wrong?

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded and used the app you mentioned on my current wallpaper (which is not the correct size for our devices) and it output an image that is exactly the same as if I'd just set the original image as a wallpaper and let the Note II crop it. What am I doing wrong?

Try using Wallpaper Wizardrii. You're welcome. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781