How many battery pulls a day?

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
pizza, any idea how to "undo the script"?

Droidxconn thinks this is the cause of my problems. However since chomp crashes a lot, I am not using it and will see if this stabilizes. I ultimately want to go back to out of box

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I would check the script thread and then make sure everything is backed up and just Odin the latest stock Image you have. I am not sure there is an undo other than that but will take a quick look

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I killed chomp SMS for the 15th time since Tuesday and that us what seems to force close. I now wonder if whenever it goes bad some corrupt data stays in my phone. I have now downloaded go SMS and its running well. Will give it another 24 hours and see.

Experts: does data from apps stay in your phone when uninstalled?

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
pizza, any idea how to "undo the script"?

Droidxconn thinks this is the cause of my problems. However since chomp crashes a lot, I am not using it and will see if this stabilizes. I ultimately want to go back to out of box

Still not fixed yet? What way did you root? I did mine the Odin way and zero battery pulls here. Something got messed up on your phone. Droid or pool shark I'm sure can help you.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I've never had to do a battery pull, and I've had my Note 2 since day 1. I've had to do a soft reset sometimes using the power button when the Google Play store didn't work right.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Still not fixed yet? What way did you root? I did mine the Odin way and zero battery pulls here. Something got messed up on your phone. Droid or pool shark I'm sure can help you.

Bass shark is working on it. I rooted via the exploit one step route. I think it's the memory swap exploit I did that is corrupting stuff, I can't get a firm answer if doing factory reset will wipe everything including all root items. OR,if I simply unroot via super user then the two rooted exploits I did will just go away.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Bass shark is working on it. I rooted via the exploit one step route. I think it's the memory swap exploit I did that is corrupting stuff, I can't get a firm answer if doing factory reset will wipe everything including all root items. OR,if I simply unroot via super user then the two rooted exploits I did will just go away.

Maybe he help you go the odin root after you get it back to stock? It is very easy to do. Yet I had help from Droidxcon. Let me know how it works out.

treb1797

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Zero so far ( knock on wood ). One of the main reasons I got rid of my S3 was because I was having to do at least 2 battery pulls a day. Only issue I have w/ the Note 2, if you want to call it one, is the browser forces close more often than on any device I have had.

darkcorsair

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I have had to do restarts where ive tried to adjust the media volume from one game to another and the phone wouldnt let me. But no battery pulls yet

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

pizza5

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
After having read a little I'm not sure what the practical benefit is of rooting. There seems to be always the potential for gremlins. Sure you can remove some bloat but is that more an annoyance than a problem. Have had my N2 for almost a month and have never had to pull battery. In fact, with extended battery I go days before even needing to recharge. Today, for instance, I went 24 hours before I got to 80% left and this is with my smaller extended battery. One day I will test my bigger big battery and am shooting for several days if not almost a week. Admittedly I don't do movies, or streaming or stuff like that, and use conservation techniques such as no wall paper, auto light, whatever else I can do to minimize drain.

etbooker

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
None yet mabye you should go back to stock because of all off the devices out, the Note 2 shoupd not be suffering those problem on a stock ROM.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums