Battery still at 68% after streaming a 2hr movie!

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to watch a movie and decided to stream one via HBO Go... felt a little worried about not having my charger handy since (at the start) my battery was at 82%. I decided to go ahead and watch anyway and figured I would just grab the charger once the battery ran down low and I got "the notice" to charge it. Joy and sunshine when I realized that (at the end of the movie) my battery had not only made it through but it had only gone from 82% to 68%!! Maybe this isn't as impressive as I think but I have to say I couldn't even listen to XM on my last phone (Droid Pro) for 30 minutes without needing a charge!! I am once again amazed by this phone (it's becoming a trend). :)

StevenS2k5

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I have been using my note 2 today (just got it) and my galaxy nexus together since my main number is on the gnex until tomorrow so I still text from it. My gnex has about 2 hours of screen on time and is about to die. My note 2 has close to 5 hours of screen on time with 10 hours off the charger and over 50% remaining.

Not a typical usage day for me seeing as I'm currently on semester break from college and extremely sick so a lot of web browsing, texting, and video streaming.
Also, about half of the usage for both phones today was on 4g and not wifi.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC