- 02-03-2014, 01:42 PM #26
Re: SD card error "SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
This cardrecovery app did not work. I have the photos because I can see them on my phone but the scanned and saw nothing; however my phone cannot mount nor format the card. The card cannot be seen or formatted from the PC either. This is a phone problem because it is happening to numerous SD cards of all types and all sizes. What you are saying then is there is a fundamental flaw in all SD cards? Not likely; it's an Android problem. Verizon wanted me to factory reset my phone or buy another card. Pathetic.
- 02-03-2014, 02:02 PM #27
- 02-21-2014, 04:10 AM #28
- 02-21-2014, 05:07 AM #29
- 02-21-2014, 05:55 AM #30
- 02-21-2014, 06:44 AM #31
- By Cjclassen88 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 19Last Post: 11-04-2013, 08:28 AM
- By jacquimartin1225 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2013, 05:08 AM
- By nicoles0927 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:15 AM
- By MasonMI in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2010, 01:40 PM
- By countrychic84 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 03:25 AM