- 02-10-2016, 10:10 PM #76
- 04-15-2016, 12:46 AM #77
- 05-24-2016, 01:29 PM #78
Re: SD card error "SD card is blank or has unsupported file system.
I ended up with the same blank sd problem. I took the sd card out then blew the dust off. After I tried, all of my info was still on it even though I hit the format button several times. When the problem started I reset the phone while an app was accessing the sd card to load a file. Maybe it had something to do with that? Idk, hope this helps.
- 06-28-2016, 12:48 AM #79
Solved "SD card is blank or has unsupported file system"
Solved SD Card Blank
I was facing a similar problem in my samsung s3. I was using my phone on a trip to click photos and then suddenly this message started popping up. I was scarred that I would loose all my photos of not only this trip but also my past trips since I had never backed up my data. But l feel I was lucky to find an excellent step-by-step video tutorial which not only recovered my files but also fixed my SD Card.
Here these are the steps that worked for me
1> Inserted the sd card on a pc using an sd card reader
2> Used photorec utility to recover my pictures
3> Used testdisk utility to fix my corrupt sd card
4> Backuped SD Card in PC
4> Formated sd card in PC
5> Repaired SD card using chkdsk
6> Formated sd card again in phone
7> Copied the backed up folders into my sd card
The step-by-step video tutorial l found was over here: https://www.howisolve.com/blank-sd-c...covered-fixed/
The Download link for the utilities are :TestDisk Download - CGSecurity
- 06-29-2016, 06:10 AM #80
- 07-05-2016, 12:00 PM #81
- By Cjclassen88 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 21Last Post: 10-14-2015, 07:33 AM
- By jacquimartin1225 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2013, 05:08 AM
- By nicoles0927 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:15 AM
- By MasonMI in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2010, 01:40 PM
- By countrychic84 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 03:25 AM