- 12-28-2012, 08:51 AM #2
Go to contacts, click on the contact you want to add a custom ringtone to, scroll down to Ringtone. It will say "Default" with an arrow pointing to the right. Click on it and select your new ringtone from the list of available ringtones.
Welcome to the forum!
- 12-28-2012, 09:01 AM #3
- 12-28-2012, 09:26 AM #4
- 12-28-2012, 10:17 AM #5
- 12-28-2012, 10:20 AM #6
- 12-28-2012, 11:59 AM #7
- 31 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Try Handcent. I know it allows different notification sounds and I think it allows different backgrounds. There are a bunch of settings, look for the tab at the bottom of the screen you are on to expand the options for that person.
- 12-28-2012, 12:07 PM #8
- 12-28-2012, 12:14 PM #9
- By drizz in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:11 PM
- By reddevilboyz in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2013, 04:42 PM
- By Evoelf in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:22 AM
- By sgtoaf in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2009, 04:02 AM
- By Clackamas in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:34 AM