just bought new SD card, couple questions
just got back from Best buy where I purchased a 16gig for 39.99. went online when I got home and saw I could buy the 32gig for 39.99 and picked it up in the store which I will probably do tomorrow. anyways, two questions.
1. Mine is a class 4..Is there really that big of a difference between the 4 and 10?
2. I formatted the card on my phone. When I put the card into my laptop I can view contents but I can not create folders. any reason why and/or how can I do this if I can?
thanks in advance
- 12-31-2012, 08:40 AM #3
Re: just bought new SD card, couple questions
Check the adapter you are using. My have a switch in it. Protecting it from being written.
From my Galaxy Note 2 via TapatalkIf i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- By denisew1972 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:00 PM
- By bradyapba in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 10Last Post: 03-13-2011, 10:34 AM
- By Bluelens in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2010, 05:12 PM
- By curthibbs in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 24Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:10 PM
- By Chondog in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:02 AM