My Grr moment

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
So I had an upgrade available on my daughter's line. She was rocking a Dinc1. The plan (or so I thought) was for her to take my iPhone 4s, as we had discussed, and I would get either the Note 2. While at the Verizon store she phone blocked me (hee hee) and decided she wanted a GS3. So I give in and get her the GS3. Over the next couple days she comments that it's a little too big for her, & she may want to return it. At this point I'm jumping up & down with excitement that I may get the N2 after all. Don't you know on day 4, she drops the GS3 and breaks the screen. Unbelievable. Now I have to wait until March for the next upgrade.

Just wanted to vent. Thanks for reading. Grr!!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
That's still better then no phone. I believe you have to complete a call after you add the insurance. So if you can still use the phone this is probably a option.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Oh I have insurance. The issue is my daughter must keep the phone. I was going to pay the restock and get the N2 before the drop.

davetv77

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Why not get the screen fixed then return the phone. Worst that could happen is they won't take the phone back. It's worth a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton