My Grr moment
So I had an upgrade available on my daughter's line. She was rocking a Dinc1. The plan (or so I thought) was for her to take my iPhone 4s, as we had discussed, and I would get either the Note 2. While at the Verizon store she phone blocked me (hee hee) and decided she wanted a GS3. So I give in and get her the GS3. Over the next couple days she comments that it's a little too big for her, & she may want to return it. At this point I'm jumping up & down with excitement that I may get the N2 after all. Don't you know on day 4, she drops the GS3 and breaks the screen. Unbelievable. Now I have to wait until March for the next upgrade.
Just wanted to vent. Thanks for reading. Grr!!
- 01-01-2013, 04:30 PM #2
- 01-01-2013, 07:10 PM #3
Re: My Grr moment
Wow, that is too bad. Sorry about that.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central ForumsCurrent Devices:
LG G3 - AT&T
Motorola Moto X - unlocked GSM
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - LTE AT&T
Apple iPad Mini Retina - 32GB LTE
- 01-01-2013, 07:33 PM #4
- 01-01-2013, 07:38 PM #5
- 01-01-2013, 08:12 PM #6
- 01-02-2013, 12:33 PM #8
- By youngzayiles in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2011, 11:13 PM
- By strhessed in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 10Last Post: 07-14-2010, 04:54 PM
- By Double Tap in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 13Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:34 AM
- By op3rator in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:26 PM
- By ikith in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:37 PM