- 2 Posts
Double icons, or more, for apps
I'm a new smartphone owner and I love my samsung galaxy note 2 so far but I held my finger on some of the app icons too long and they doubled, as in: now I have identicle icons for several apps. I've looked in the manual and everywhere I can think of and no help on how to get rid of all except one icon. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'll have to uninstall the apps and re install them just to get rid of the double icons?
- 01-01-2013, 04:57 PM #2
Re: Double icons, or more, for apps
No just press and hold the icon, then move it to the top of the screen to remove it.
The reason you get it is because it thinks you are making a shortcut to the app
Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.
- 01-01-2013, 05:42 PM #3
- By sentinel230 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:41 AM
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2011, 01:50 AM
- By FrankXS in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 31Last Post: 08-22-2011, 05:35 PM
- By aerochrome2 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2011, 08:06 PM
- By cm40 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-30-2010, 07:17 AM