Extra Perks for Buying Note 2 Full Price?

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm. Imagine that. I wonder if that's the CEO again ? Telling everyone "Nobody needs Unlimited Data anymore."

LOL. Just seemed like they worked for them because they said they tell people they only use 1G per month. Ive gotten into arguments with VZW employees who tell me I use that much per line when some phones arent even on to be used. The system auto rounds up to the nearest gig. LOL

I refused to use the Share Everything crap because Id pay the same or slightly more and get a whole lot less. In our situation it would cost about what I pay now but loose 6 gig of data. I dont need unlimited talk so trying to push that to me as a selling point wont win me over.

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
They say you had to notice it within 14 days to correct the error. It was noticed in 21 days when the next bill was recieved. Now on A T & T.

Where you don't have unlimited data. I understand the thought of leaving Verizon because you feel they screwed you, but moving from one Man to the other doesn't change anything, and hopefully it didn't cost you money in the form of ETFs and new phone purchases just to prove a point to yourself that nobody else notices.

jludwig57

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Where you don't have unlimited data. I understand the thought of leaving Verizon because you feel they screwed you, but moving from one Man to the other doesn't change anything, and hopefully it didn't cost you money in the form of ETFs and new phone purchases just to prove a point to yourself that nobody else notices.

No there was more to it than that. Poor signal quality at home. Driving a mile north of my home town, could not get any signal for the next 15 miles. The signal was so bad I couldn't even call out. I was out of contract as I was due for an upgrade.

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
No there was more to it than that. Poor signal quality at home. Driving a mile north of my home town, could not get any signal for the next 15 miles. The signal was so bad I couldn't even call out. I was out of contract as I was due for an upgrade.

Sounds like you made the right decision. Hope it's working out.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
You just have to be smarter then the man Lol. I pay full retail for phones anyway so it works out for me. All you have to do get rid of your phone before its deemed out of date. For example I had the gs3 then sold it for 320 then bought the note 2 off craigslist for 600.. And I will sell this when they announce another note. So if you do the math 300 for the gs3 and I only added 280 on top. Less then contract price.. Carriers know that initial sticker shock will make people switch their plan but you can always find phones cheap on craigslist specially as they get older. I refuse to always have to be looking for WiFi everywhere I go. And a lot of peoples WiFi is slower then lte.

ONE BAD ASS NOTE 2 ON A BAD ASS JELLY ☆BEANS☆ ROM

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm. Imagine that. I wonder if that's the CEO again ? Telling everyone "Nobody needs Unlimited Data anymore."

I didn't say nobody needed unlimited data just that most don't and it's usually cheaper to switch to a share everything plan if you're on a family plan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums