- 01-04-2013, 04:21 PM #2It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
- 01-10-2013, 09:31 AM #4
Apparently that's a server issue on the Microsoft side of things. pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/503error.htm My only suggestion is to restart your phone. If that doesn't work, delete the account and set it up again. A last resort would be to download the Hotmail app.It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
- 01-10-2013, 10:21 PM #5
- 01-13-2013, 11:18 AM #7
- 132 Posts
Samsung is having an issue with there email. I get the 503 error code on my Note 2, my fiancé gets it on her S3 and her Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. And I have had multiple customers call in to me getting the same error code. I had to download yahoo mail app for my yahoo. You may have to download something like k-9 until Samsung fixes it
Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
- By rjfabian in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2009, 09:36 AM
- By dedroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2009, 08:17 AM
- By dedroid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2009, 08:04 AM
- By ScotterMonkey in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:11 PM
- By camperdown9 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2008, 12:02 AM