- 6 Posts
Can I change the wallpaper on my lock screen
I'm new to the Note II having just used the HTC Thunderbolt. I'm just loving this phone but I would like to change the wallpaper on my lock screen. I'm using the Nova Launcher but I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Right now the wallpaper is that silly feather. Is there anyway to do this?
- 01-04-2013, 04:09 PM #2It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
- 01-04-2013, 04:14 PM #3
- 01-04-2013, 04:20 PM #4
- 01-04-2013, 04:28 PM #5It is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
- 01-04-2013, 04:31 PM #6
Re: Can I change the wallpaper on my lock screen
- 01-04-2013, 04:42 PM #7
- 01-04-2013, 04:49 PM #8
- By Thedonkeyshow808 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2011, 02:52 AM
- By Snareman in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2010, 05:47 PM
- By Snareman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2010, 03:26 AM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2010, 08:10 PM
- By dougeetx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:06 PM