Keyboard issue on note 2

richdroidx

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes while typing ONLY my "L" key and back key dont work. To get it working again I use swype or keep tapping other letters and go back. Anybody else having this problem. Happens maybe 2-3 times a week

himeru

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually having this problem right now. It's pretty annoying. I tested the other keys too and only the "L" key gave me problems. (Repetitive tapping on all the letters... lol) I also noticed that I have to press a bit harder to get the L key to work too when it's in the vertical position. I'm having a new replacement sent, which should get here by Friday.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Oh god more reports on this. I'm starting to get nervous now lol

Had such a bad experience with the digitizer on my Thunderbolt, I was praying that by moving to a brand new Note 2 this would be a thing of the past. Please god don't let this happen to me lol

himeru

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do if it still persists in the new one. I mean... it's not a huge issue to me right now but it's downright just annoying. -_- My previous phone, Samsung Nexus gave me problems beforehand with signal issues too. Maybe I'm just having bad luck with the Samsung phones... :( lol

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine does this work the "m" and "." keys. My cousin said something about a bad digitizer

sent from Galaxy Note 2

in8won

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I had some issues this morning but not sure which keys did it. I thought it was me because I was tired. It isnt happening now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc