Funny reactions that the note 2 brings you!

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
"damn, is that a phone? What do you need a phone that big for?"

Whatever I want...

I also respond that I think their phone is way too small. Which I really do think.

From my Galaxy Note 2

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Someone at work today came up with this little gem... "Is that the iPad min?"

Even as a joke that isn't funny to insult my Note 2 and call it an iPad.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
What I find funny is that I've seen at least a few women carrying the Note 2 in the past couple weeks. I would have thought the Note 2 would be too large for a woman's taste, but the ones who have it really like it from what I've noticed.

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
What I find funny is that I've seen at least a few women carrying the Note 2 in the past couple weeks. I would have thought the Note 2 would be too large for a woman's taste, but the ones who have it really like it from what I've noticed.

that's what I was wondering as well!!! I always thought the ladies would prefer tiny iPhones, but no, a lot of them are buying the Note 2.

perhaps for the same reason that a lot of women buy large SUVs(even the old Hummer 2)

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

that's what I was wondering as well!!! I always thought the ladies would prefer tiny iPhones, but no, a lot of them are buying the Note 2.

perhaps for the same reason that a lot of women buy large SUVs(even the old Hummer 2)

Women love the awesomeness of the N2 just as much as the guys.

And as far as the size, (some) women have an advantage over guys in that it's easier to carry in the purse vs. the pocket.

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
And as far as the size, (some) women have an advantage over guys in that it's easier to carry in the purse vs. the pocket.

it's winter now so guys can carry the Note 2 in coat pockets....

when summer comes along, I have no idea where I'm going to put the Note 2. It's a bit large/heavy for shirt pocket. Doesn't fit in pants/shorts pocket.
Guess I'll just have to carry it around in my hand. (or I'll have to get a European) :) Women can and do have large purses. I wish I was a kangaroo
sometimes. :D

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
it's winter now so guys can carry the Note 2 in coat pockets....

when summer comes along, I have no idea where I'm going to put the Note 2. It's a bit large/heavy for shirt pocket. Doesn't fit in pants/shorts pocket.
Guess I'll just have to carry it around in my hand. (or I'll have to get a European) :) Women can and do have large purses. I wish I was a kangaroo
sometimes. :D

I live in Florida, so I only wear a jacket like 5 days a year. Kinda sucks cause I like wearing jackets. Mine fits in my pants pockets just fine.

You gave me a good laugh with the kangaroo comment, thanks!

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Comments:

I wanted to buy one but they look so big!

Don't you feel stupid with that big thing up to your ear?

How in the world do you hold that thing?

I squash all comments with a review on how great the s-pen is... how I basically created my own personal Pinterest using s-notes... how I can 'write' my texts and emails... surfing and talking simultaneously. .. how amazing videos are on my oh so eye friendly screen. .. and so on. That generally shuts them up and leaves them in awe...

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh my god! That screen is so huge! "Yes it is." I love huge screens! "Lol."

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Okay this one was a female coworker today, 'that thing is huge, I don't think I could handle that slapped up against my face"..........:rolleyes:

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Okay this one was a female coworker today, 'that thing is huge, I don't think I could handle that slapped up against my face"..........:rolleyes:

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Hahahahahahahahaha. That's really funny. :-D she couldn't have worded it any better.

VaDroid9

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
With a group of friends after I had just been rear ended on the highway...

"Thats because he was trying to read what you had up on that teleprompter!"

richdroidx

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Today I got... damn thats a big phone. Whats that a galaxy? I said yes note 2. They said.. Thats just ridiculously big but its nice though! :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

yuzume83

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I mostly have been getting "wow, that's a huge phone, let me see it" and "I know someone else who just got one of those". :) Mine fits perfectly in my purse pocket and in my scrub top pocket so I have no issues with carrying it around.

jasongeiger

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I havent gotten anything but have gotten some stares at the gym with my note 2 armband. I saw a guy with the original note and had my daughter go ask him if thats the new iphone haha. I know I'm bad....

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I havent gotten anything but have gotten some stares at the gym with my note 2 armband. I saw a guy with the original note and had my daughter go ask him if thats the new iphone haha. I know I'm bad....

Lol. What a troll jk jk.

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got asked if my pockets never ended, when I pulled my note 2 out of my pocket.

JaiHook

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
In the airport this girl asks "Are you connected to the internet?". Me: "Ummm no this is my phone. I am on 4G." Girl looks at me crazy and says ok.
I also get "Is that an iPad mini?" When I respond that it is my phone they say "Wow that is huge." *side eye* Yes I know and I love it.