- 01-05-2013, 07:23 PM #2
- 01-06-2013, 12:25 AM #4
Re: Email sign-in fail
Both my Nexus 7 and Note 2 have experienced this problem. The Nexus uses the stock email app and the Note 2 uses Aquamail. All this started about a week ago. Must be the server side. Or some malfeasance going on.
Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.
- By baycruisers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 12-13-2013, 01:23 PM
- By sblair1269 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2012, 12:55 PM
- By sicario666 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 05-10-2012, 10:44 PM
- By DeafPaul in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2010, 05:50 PM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 10:39 AM