Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree29Likes

Default Re: 4000mah Ebay Battery review

I mentioned a little while back that I had gotten a 4300 mah slim battery for about $6 on ebay. Have used it for about 2 weeks with several total discharges and recharges. Sad to say this is a sick puppy. I don't think it even lasts as long as the original. I protested to ebay and after a litle hassle I got the money back. My advice: Don't eat moldy birthday cake and avoid the 4300 battery on ebay. That being said my standard "go to" battery when I want the slim factor is a "Gold" 4200 bat that I really do believe is 4200mah, which typically lasts me 3+ days, albeit with light use. When I use my 6500mah Onite I know it will last about 6 days, admittedly with light use. I have just purchased a 4000mah Floureon slim battery on ebay for about $8. I'll be happy to report on it in a little bit if any one is interested.I tried several thingies on Google Play to measure the physical capacity but remain unsatisfied.Can anyone on this planet recommend some software that can measure the true mah capacity?

Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock for now.

Quote Originally Posted by pizza3tan View Post
    I mentioned a little while back that I had gotten a 4300 mah slim battery for about $6 on ebay. Have used it for about 2 weeks with several total discharges and recharges. Sad to say this is a sick puppy. I don't think it even lasts as long as the original. I protested to ebay and after a litle hassle I got the money back. My advice: Don't eat moldy birthday cake and avoid the 4300 battery on ebay. That being said my standard "go to" battery when I want the slim factor is a "Gold" 4200 bat that I really do believe is 4200mah, which typically lasts me 3+ days, albeit with light use. When I use my 6500mah Onite I know it will last about 6 days, admittedly with light use. I have just purchased a 4000mah Floureon slim battery on ebay for about $8. I'll be happy to report on it in a little bit if any one is interested.I tried several thingies on Google Play to measure the physical capacity but remain unsatisfied.Can anyone on this planet recommend some software that can measure the true mah capacity?
    I'd be interested to know how that $8 battery performs.

Noted via tapatalk

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Ed270 View Post
    Mine bit the dust after about 2 months use at least it was only $12

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    Well folks, Mine is still going strong. I still use it instead of my stock battery but I do keep the stock battery with me anyway. I've never needed it !!!!

I went ahead and ordered one of the batteries myself, I see very little bad FB about the batteries or anything else, what is the difference give samsung retailer $50 for a Chinese battery, or $13 for a Chinese battery, the difference is about $37 bucks!
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Note II Verizon
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678