4000mah Ebay Battery review

mrxblue

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
The times that folks have been reporting don't seem hugely more than with the 3200mah battery. What you guys/gals think?

Sent from Samsung galaxy note 2 (Verizon), titanium color

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The times that folks have been reporting don't seem hugely more than with the 3200mah battery. What you guys/gals think?

Sent from Samsung galaxy note 2 (Verizon), titanium color

I was thinking that as well. Seems to be about a 15% increase.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
well, stock is 3100mah...right now I have been using 3500 and don't really see a difference.. I'm hoping I will with the 4000. people are probably throwing a 4000mah sticker on a 3500mah battery and selling them.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I agree, but I do think it was worth 12 bucks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359245244921.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359245244921.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 200

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
if the original Samsung battery melts and kills the Note 2, I'm sure Samsung will pay to have it repaired/replaced. (yes, even OEM batteries can have problems)

what if the $11 battery damages the phone? who will help you then? :(

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
if the original Samsung battery melts and kills the Note 2, I'm sure Samsung will pay to have it repaired/replaced. (yes, even OEM batteries can have problems)

what if the $11 battery damages the phone? who will help you then? :(

OMG, you mean my insurance is void if I use an aftermarket battery. My cadillac came with an AC Delco Battery, and now I have an aftermarket battery in it. I better call State Farm about this.

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Verizon or Samsung won't know if u have an aftermarket battery. just put the stock back in before u send it back

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Verizon or Samsung won't know if u have an aftermarket battery. just put the stock back in before u send it back

how does one take the battery out after an explosion? it can even happen to Samsung original batteries. if you don't value your own life, consider
what may happen when your loved ones are using your phone with a questionable battery from nowhere. I'm not saying the cheap $12 Chinese
battery will explode, but is it really worth the risk? even Boeing can spend billions designing a new jet(787) and still suffer from exploding lithium
batteries... how much did the manufacturer of a $12 Chinese battery spend ensuring its product is absolutely safe?

explosions-samsung-s2.jpg

Busting the Myth: Yes, Cell Phones Can Explode - Android Authority

samsung-phone-explodes-e1273863796380.jpg

Samsung Phone Explodes in Face

16150.thumb

Cell phone battery exploded during recharging

phone1_wideweb__470x387,4.jpg

Exploding mobile phone kills man: police - Technology - smh.com.au

earbleeding-300-md.jpg

How Do Gadgets and Phones Explode - How to Avoid Cellphone Explosions - Popular Mechanics

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
According to this, we shouldn't be using any batteries, Samsungs either. Thanks for the info.

don't read the weekly restaurant inspection reports either... :) (available from most local city/county health department websites) :D
I stopped eating at the local Subway and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse(!) after reading about them repeated in the reports. :(

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
You may think you got a great deal but coming from experience I don't recommend using 3rd party accessories such as batteries and chargers. They don't last long and are subpar quality.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Lastnv

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
There's plenty of good and highly reviewed third party batteries and such.
There's a lot of deals on Amazon where you can get three 3100mah batteries and a charger for $25 bucks.
3 OEM batteries and a charger would cost you over $250+...kind of a no brainer.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
There's plenty of good and highly reviewed third party batteries and such.
There's a lot of deals on Amazon where you can get three 3100mah batteries and a charger for $25 bucks.
3 OEM batteries and a charger would cost you over $250+...kind of a no brainer.

I would rather 1 battery that is a little bigger then 3 and have to change them

YukeYukeTroublemaker

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
WOW... this thread is starting to melt down! Funny thing is that this happens a lot in the car forums that I frequent when it comes to chinese made things. I guess it also happens in cell phone forums as well! Well, I have been using ebay cases, batteries, and chargers both car and home for all the phones I have ever owned. I have NEVER had a problem with any of these items that I have purchased. Oh , and to the guy that posted that the cell phone will blow up in our faces? Are you serious bro? If that is the case then we are all walking around with ticking time bombs up to our ears!!! If you want to spend 40-50 bucks on batteries, cases, and chargers then by all means but don't dissuade people who want to save a few bucks on something.

Competition is good. However if people (like myself) go out of the way to buy this battery and then post their results then why crap on the item or them? I was skeptical at first when I bought this battery but so far it has been great and hasn't flinched in terms of performance once. If you like spending a premium on brand name stuff then by all means go for it. If you want to save a little dough for something that will perform just as good or a little better then that is your choice too. If you are terrified about your phone grenading on you when you are calling home to your momma, when one of those pictures even show an oem Samsung battery, then you should stick to land lines and pay phones...

Seriously people...

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I would rather 1 battery that is a little bigger then 3 and have to change them

I rather have 3 bigger ones than one stock little one so I can switch it out without waiting for it to charge. Like this:

:D:D:D

Attachments

• GN2 Batteries.jpg
    GN2 Batteries.jpg
    688.2 KB · Views: 52

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Seems as though when people see something made from China then it's inferior. Most of the so called OEM items come from... you guessed it... China.
Also, just because the carriers in the U.S. haven't adopted that particular brand doesn't mean that cell carriers in other parts of the world aren't using it.
There are a lot of 3rd party cases that are better than the OEM cases. The official Nexus 7 and iPad flip cover cases aren't nearly as good as some of the 3rd party cases that are out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz